Needless to say ... I am floored by the response our Application has had. So thankful. I just wanted to let you all know that we are working hard here to keep up with all overall project needs. There is rarely a time during the day that I am not thinking about how to make this project better for my backers. The only responsibility that trumps this project right now, is my family. And they have been so encouraging and supportive, pushing me forward to deliver the best product I can."
"A lot of companies have chosen to downsize, and maybe that was the right thing for them. I chose a different path. I believed if we kept putting great products in front of customers, they would continue to use our services, presently it's a battle for the mindshare of developers and for the mindshare of customers , and right now i am definitly winning that battle"
Access Corner Organizes campus placement service where we bring the companies to your door step for recruitment of your students from all the streams and courses.
Terms and Conditions:
• Companies will visit colleges only after the successful completions of training program s Regulated by Access corner.
• Only the students who have undergone campus placements training process will be eligible to participate in the campus placements regulated by Accesscorner.
• Enrollments of 200 and more will attract best companies of the industries including fortune 500s for the final placements and internships.
• It's the College's responsibility in making arrangements for Travel and Accommodation for the Co. HR team.
• The authorities of Accesscorner reserve the right to disallow any student to appear for campus interview, on disciplinary grounds.
• Any judicial dispute it has be cleared in Bangalore.
• Selected candidate should be ready to relocate anywhere in India
(Usually Bangalore) and have to report to the company.
• If a candidate who has forwarded his/her resume for a particular company and decides not to appear for the test/interview, he/she should take the permission for not attending the interview. This will not only enable the placement cell to give an accurate estimate of the number of candidates appearing for the interview to the company, but also help other students who would otherwise miss out on a good chance.
• If any student is selected in the preliminary rounds he/she should complete all the stages of the process. If failed, registration of his /her shall be cancelled and he/she will be allowed to appear again for the next placement activity.
• If the student has been selected in the campus interview and has received an appointment letter, then he/she cannot apply again and his/her name is removed from the placement cell, even if he/she rejects the previous job offer.
• Students pursuing further studies in India or abroad are not eligible to attend the interviews. The students are hereby informed that they should not avail the facilities of Accesscorner PLACEMENT activities for stop-gap arrangements.
• No student should attend the interview without prior knowledge to the institute and 'No Objection Certificate' from institute should be taken by the student to attend the interview.
• Students who have secured a job through off campus application should be found by the placement officer immediately. Such students will not be allowed to take part in further placement process and their names have to be removed from the placement cell register.
• Once a student receives an appointment letter it is assumed that the student will join the organization. If the selected students do not join the organization, then they should inform the concern people in Accesscorner immediately. Any queries must be clarified through the college placement cell only.
Thank you for registering with us.
You are already subscribed for email alerts.
You may automatically receive Ebix, Inc.'s financial information by email. Please enter your contact details for email notifications below and click "Submit"
Link for this page has been sent to the recipient along with your message.
Thank you for visiting Ebix web site. To send this page link directly to a friend or colleague, complete the form below.